Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Candy cane anyone?...

Well hello there crafty peeps, I am back today with my first DT contribution for this weeks challenge over at 

Now, in case you don’t know about it, please allow me to enlighten you.

Through the Classroom Door or as it is more affectionately known, TTCRD is an online craft magazine.

Each and every page is filled with articles on various crafty tools, featured guests, tutorials, and lots of crafty ideas, but most of all it has a ton of inspiration. 

PLUS, with each issue you'll receive free digi's, and right now there are up to 33 awesome digital images for you to  download once you become a member. They can be easily found in the "subscribers only" area.

So come on, join in the fun and get your subscription here!

TTCRD Challenge 47 - December 4th

 ANYTHING GOES 




This week’s awesome sponsor is :






My inspiration today is...


She is printed onto Neenah card stock and then coloured with  my Copic markers.

R20, 22, 24, 27 BG 10 C00 05 07 09

I used a little bit of stickles as well, OK, a lot of stickles ;)

I hope this little card inspires you to join my fellow D/Teamies and I, or get yourself a TTCRD magazine subscription.
Better still, do both!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)S


11 comments:

  1. This is so ADORABLE Sandra!!!! Love the image and you coloured her to perfection!!!!! This is such a fun shape and the snowflakes are all glittery! I'm happy to see you're well enough to make a gorgeous card! Big hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Sandra! I love the shape and the adorable image! Great coloring and sparkle! So glad you are getting to craft a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, Hi there my sweet friend! Sure miss you, I'm so happy to see you made a card and it is just adorable. Love the shape and the image is just awesome. So festive love the coloring and the sparkle. I have no idea what is going on with things. Just wanted to say Hi!!!
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Sandra this is sooo cute! I LOVE that MPS image and it's colored beautifully! Awesome design and sparkle! Thanks so much for stopping by with your very sweet comment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, you started at TTCRD with a bang! Love this card--your image is just darling, love your coloring, your die cuts, the card shape, and all that fabulous sparkle! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card Sandra!!
    Cyberhugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi you have done Chloe justice. She is so cute and I love that you have used a scalloped circle card. Love it sweetie. We are so lucky to have you as an ECLECTIC.
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra, Chloe is an absolute sweetie! You have coloured her delectably and her placing in the pink circle is inspired! Super gorgeous card. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Luv, hope you are doing well. This image is just to cute and fabulously colored. Sweet card. Thanks for your visit and lovely comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER CUTE card, Sandra!!! I absolutely ADORE everything about it!!!

    I MISS YOU!!!! I am praying that you are experiencing better days filled with less pain. Sending you TONS of love and hugs sweet Sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable and gorgeous!!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete