Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A pair of crafty twins...

Happy Holidays crafty peeps! 

I hope Santa was good to you, he certainly was to me :)

We managed to have a "white" Christmas as my parents live further north than where we do, and it was truly a wonderful day.  
Christmas doesn't even begin for me until I am with my sister Jennie who has Down's syndrome. She certainly keeps the true spirit of Christmas alive, and it's as if seeing it through the eyes of a child every year.

Speaking of children; I had the opportunity to have two of my favourite little people in the world stay overnight at my home Thursday into Friday.

I know I am a wee bit biased, but seriously I have never met two greater kids then my 9 year old twin niece and nephew. They are such bright, articulate and funny little people. We had sooooo much fun together the entire time they were here and they most certainly kept us entertained!

They both know what a crafty Auntie they have, so it didn't surprise me when they asked if we could make cards. I basically opened up the craft store and let them do their stuff. All I did was clean up the mess.
I am so very proud of their creativity and want to share it with all of my friends out here in blog-land.

They chose to make Happy New Year cards, so without further adieu....

Happy New Year by 
Kyle






Happy New Year by 
Ryann





You should have seen the look on their faces when I told them I would be posting their creations on my blog. They were even more excited when I told them that people will probably leave some comments for them when they stop by to see what they’ve been up to.

Kyle, Ryann and I want to wish you all a happy, healthy and very happy New Year!



Thanks for stopping by JS

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! Your niece and nephew are certainly taking after you with their awesome creativity! Wonderful cards, Kyle and Ryann! You are both very talented! Hope you have a very happy New Year! You, too, Sandra! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the blood, lol!!! They did an amazing job on their cards. Happy New Years to you and them!!!! I hope you're feeling good in this time of joy. I'm wishing you lots of pain free days in the year to come and all the other ones. Big hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these kids are a couple of cuties, that's for sure! (They are the same age as my younger granddaughter.) And their cards are just adorable--love the great designs they both made--please tell them! :^) Hope you all have a wonderful New Year! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, Kyle and Ryann! Those cards are absolutely wonderful - well done to you both! I look forward to seeing a few more creations this next year!
    Sandra, I hope you have a wonderful 2013, filled with all that you could hope and wish for! Looking forward to continuing working with you at Eclectic too!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kyle and Ryann, you made beautiful cards!!
    You both should join the Outlawz :-)
    Lovely photo's Sandra!
    Have a fabulous New Year!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Kyle and Ryann - you are going to be following in your Aunties footsteps real soon!
    I hope Mum & Dad appreciated your work because we did!
    Glad your Christmas was good Sandra, will be thinking of you in the New Year - I hope it gets better for you!
    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete