Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yes I am still here...

Hi peeps, I know I've been away from my blog for a wee while, so I thought I would touch base with you all today.

I want to let you know that I am having some health issues that prevent me from using my Copic markers on a regular basis, and I thought it was time that I share that with you. 

Due to this situation, I am taking what I hope will be a temporary leave of absence from my weekly Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge commitment.

However, I have been given the privilege to hang my shingle out over at Through the Craftroom door challenge blog.
For those of you that don’t know about it yet, just know that it is just as awesome as the Outlawz, but for me it will only require a biweekly commitment.

It is also my intention to stay with Eclectic Ellapu because it too is a biweekly commitment, and the wonderful girlies over there have given me the freedom of joining in the challenges as my situation allows...I promise you I will not go down without a fight, so hang in there with me peeps!

I will be back a.s.a.p. and that is a promise as well!

Thanks for stopping by JS

9 comments:

  1. Sandra, I hope you feel a lot better soon!!
    Don't rush yourself!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, Sandra, and you're in our prayers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Sandra! We expect you to make a comeback! And, in the meantime, will look forward to what you feel up to creating! :^)
    Megahugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandra!!!! I'm thinking about you and sending you lots of love!!! I hope that you will fell better soon. Big hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs your way from Burlington! No need to respond to my Outlawz msg - I thought to pop in to your blog. Thinking of you and miss you at the Outlawz but you do what you can. Know your fans and friends will be here . . . Hugs, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra... I do hope you feel better soon... Take good care of yourself.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra - hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy some craft time ;) Thanks for visiting my blog and here's a link for the glitter ornaments -http://voices.yahoo.com/glitter-pledge-ornaments-11873440.html
    - I think there also might be a tutorial in the TTCRD edition before last too!
    Take good care :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra, hoping and wishing you get stronger each day. You will be missed. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sandra!! Stopping by to let you know that I'm sending much love and many prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete