Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Angelic Harp...

 Good day crafty peeps and happy Twisted Thursday to you!

Wow, does time fly or what? I can’t believe that it’s August already. Why is it that the summer just seems to fly by so fast?
I hope you all enjoyed our last Outlawz TT challenge, “A Day at the Beach” because I know that I did. 

For those of you that participated I must say you certainly know how to capture the beach theme. Great show of creativity and thanks for sharing with us!

This week our anything goes twist is “things that fly”, and I thought I would create another card for my Christmas stash, because I just needed an opportunity to use my new


I stamped her on Neenah card-stock with Memento Black Ink, then I coloured her with my Copic markers.

Gown: BG01 000 0000
Wreath Crown: G85 82
Clouds & Wings: C00 01 02, BG10 000
Hair: E53 59 25
Harp & Stars: YR24, Y15 11 00
Skin: Eoo 000

Extras: Stickles (Wings), Atyou Red Spica Pen (Berries), Glossy Accents (Harp) and Smooch Illuminate (Gown)




 To finish things off I used my Memory Box Frosty Border die and then added some glitter. The DP paper is from My Mine's Eye Holiday Glitter Collection. I made the flowers with my Martha Steward punch and lastly just added some ribbon and a star stick pin.
The sentiment is a line from the classic Christmas carol
 "What child is this" and inside the card I used the first verse  of the actual carol. For extra dimension I coloured and then cut out an extra pair of clouds. 

So there you have it, another Christmas card for my stash. I think I will enter a challenge myself over at Christmas Card Challenges, this week their theme is use something new, well this Lilli of the Valley Stamp is new to me. 


I hope you will join us again this week so I can see your creations. Thanks for stopping by :)S

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Sandra.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning! You did a fabulous job colouring her so softly! I love all the extra smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Sandra! Awesome coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all kinds of fabulous, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - the coloring of the gown is fabulous! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us for our Something New challenge at Christmas Card Challenges! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh! What a stunning image and your coloring is just perfect! Loving the star pin too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week, looking forward to seeing you again :))

    ReplyDelete