Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's the BIG FIVE OH Birthday...




Good morning crafty peeps!

As you can see from the title of this post I have a big "FIVE OH" card made for you this week. I designed it in the form of a gate fold card, which by the way is my very first one ever. 

This week over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge our theme is, 
"Anything Goes - A Gate Fold"  

I'll bet you are wondering who is actually having the milestone birthday, well it's not me....been there done that is all I am going to say. 

It is my little baby brother Randy...ha ha, not so much a baby anymore now is he, LOL.

Well Randy, welcome to the "Fifty Something" club, it's nice to have the pleasure of your company,   what took you so long? 

Happy Birthday Baby Brother
I Love you very much, and in honour of your 50TH birthday I made you a little card. After-all, your kids get them all the time, why shouldn't you. 

But, it is a very very special card and you better be careful opening it....





because....







Hot Fuzz just wants to let you know that being this sexy at 50 should be illegal!








Hot Fuzz is none other than a Kenny K digital image. I picked her because Randy was a major player when I was training to become a Police Officer.

He use to let me pick him up and drag him down my apartment hallway when I was training for my big physical test, as one of the tasks I had to be able to do was lift 180 lbs and drag it 30 feet in 30 seconds, backwards. Once I was hired he still helped my out and would let me practice my self- defense skills on him. There was even a point in time when he would disappear if he saw me coming, lol. Talk about a great brother, so this card is a wee bit of an inside joke. 

Thanks Randy for all you have done, all that you are and all that you continue to be for me. 
Happy Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by :)S

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Sandra!! Love the contrast between the simple front of the card and then the Ba-da-boom of the inside :) Great colouring on that very 'hot' digi too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Sandra! Super cute and creative design! Great coloring of the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sandra!!!! Your brother will love his card!!! And I can't believe your in the 50 something club, you sound way too young!!! Amazing colouring and card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Sandra! Your coloring is amazing! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra just found your blog and so glad I have I am loving what I have seen so far and this card is fabulous love your sense of humour am now a follower so will be back
    Jacki xx http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete