Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Alicia the Rockstar...

Hello crafty peeps. I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend. 
I know that I don't normally post more than once per week, but I have some cool news to share with you. 

I posted a card on my blog a couple of weeks ago called; A little bird told me. I entered that card over at MilkCoffee's Bold and Bright challenge. Well guess what? I was picked as one of their Top 3, and won one of their cute digi images as well. 

So I thought it only fitting that I celebrate my good fortune with a card that I made using the image that I picked. 
Now this little cutie is Alicia the Rockstar


 I picked this little cutie because I have several musically talented family members. A brother that started out as a Rockstar and ended up in the recording industry, and I also have a few nieces and  nephews that could very well end up on a stage rockin' it out at some point in their lives! 


I coloured Alicia with my Copic markers after I printer her out on Neenah card stock. The DP that I used is from Recollections "All Girl" paper pad and I am really really liking them. 
The above photo was cropped close so you could see the glossy accents that I added to her guitar to make it look real. Of course there is a fare amount of bling here and there because that is what I do, and seriously what Rockstar doesn't have bling???

Anyway peeps, thanks for sharing in my excitement, I really appreciate it, and I also appreciate the fact that you take the time to stop by from time to time. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sandra!!!! This is wonderful news! Your card is fantastic and I love the glossy accent and the bling! Your colouring always amazes me! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brigitte, you know girlie the feeling is mutual :)S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the papers and how you added glossy accents and glitter to the image. I saw your comment over on Carla's blog about liking siamese cats. I have three (the two pictured on her blog post are mine). They are spoiled and so full of personality. You are right about their eyes being haunting. They just reel you right in with them, too.

    ReplyDelete